Assumption of Command

24 February 2005

My Answers to a Blogger Quiz

IMAO is asking bloggers to answers questons in a Who the Hell Do You Think You Bloggers Are? Quiz.

1. Who the hell do you think you are?
-A man of pride, honor, and duty.

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumba**?
-I am an officer in the US Army currently deployed to Iraq.

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
-No but I do have a built in BS detector. It has been going off a lot recently.

4. Do you even read newspapers?
-Yes we get the Stars & Stripes here semi-daily, usually two days late.

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
-AFN news has content from all the major news channels. Right now 60 Minutes: Wednesday is on.

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
-I only get AFN Freedom Radio, the rest of the stations are in Arabic. Not much talk radio here.

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
-I can't get faxes, we don't have normal phone lines here.

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
-I am answering your questions aren't I?

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
-I don't own a passport. You don't need one to be deployed.

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
-No more than any other Soldier in the US Army.

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
-See #2.

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
-Not yet. Hope I don't have too

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
-Ever time I pick up your paper.

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
-An American with an opinion. A right for which I am defending right now.

Update: Imao has the complete list posted. there is some fun stuff there.