Assumption of Command

24 March 2005

Calling all Grammar Nerds!

I am not calling myself. It seems the Hooah! post has generated some interest in grammar. So I found this little gem.

The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid:

Here are my results:

You scored 33% Beginner, 46% Intermediate, 6% Advanced, and 83% Expert!

Your test results are extremely interesting. Though your test scores in the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels weren't very high, you got at least 75% of the expert level questions correct. Possibly you guessed very well in the expert level section? I don't know what else to say. You puzzle me immensely. But....
What exactly does "extremely interesting" mean? Yes, I have been known to puzzle people. No, I wasn't guessing.

Well, whatever.

Now I want everybody to go take the test and put your results in the comments or the trackback to let us know if your grammar is gooder than mine. :)