I also got a cool dart board. Thanks KCNK!
Royals fans should like this. It makes fun of Chicago White Sox fans : North vs South
Former Cy Young award winning pitcher with the Oakland A's, Barry Zito, has a cool way to support the troops. How could I pass this up. It has both support the troops and baseball combined :) : Strikeouts for troops
Dr. Dave Reports my Favorite Hometown Fried Chicken restaurant (Not Get-Yo Chicken) Stroud's has a good deal for returning troops: "STROUD'S SUPPORTS OUR TROOPS Men and Women returning from Overseas dine on us. Thanks for keeping us safe!"
Cool! Can I make a reservation now? :)
And if Anybody cares:
- Jose Lima is not pitching like Lima time, It is more like Lima slime, but he will get better
- Professional Bowling is on AFN right Now instead of the Master's?
- Inventories make me grumpy
- I missed the Famous Mongolian Nights at the Chow hall last night :(
- I did 60 minutes on the elliptical trainer yesterday
- right out side of today's Church Service at the MWR facility, one of the TVs was showing Boogey Nights.
- Marking Fragile on a box mailed over here does no good. (but my stuff was fine anyhow)
- Tax day is soon!
- The phones here are still terrible, but that might change soon
- Still no Cookies From Mustang Mama. Top is getting impatient
- Kevin Still doesn't like me (But that is okay, check out these comments)
- Sinus pills taken too late in the day will keep you awake
- I am almost done with Cussler's Pacific Vortex and I will be moving on to Sahara. Yes I have that one here. I don't understand how a guy who writes Underwater adventures has a book called Sahara. I bet I will figure that out when I read it :)
- I need more Skittles, Starburst, and Chewies (not Dave's old dog or Wookies)
- I think that is enough for now
- The Jar Jar figurine, that Mustang Sarge, sent me ended its tragic life on my new dart board my sister sent me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is all. (I hope)
Update: The Masters is on Now! :) But there is now way I am staying up for the finish :(