Assumption of Command

10 May 2005

Things could be worse

You think you are having a bad day, at least all of your vehicles didn't get totaled, execpt for the one that needs brakes, tires and a battery, at 4 in the morning:

Lucky Us.
You know the old maxim, "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they will"? Silly me, I thought things couldn't get any worse, and of course, they did.

I had just gone to bed last night when there was a horrible noise outside the bedroom on the street-side of the room. At first, I thought it was the trash guys who empty the dumpster across the street at our Bob's woodshop. It sounded for all the world like they had dropped his dumpster while dumping it. Then I realized, I didn't hear a trash truck. Then I heard a car speeding off. Then I realized, there had been an accident.
Oh Man!

(Via Rottweiler)