Assumption of Command

17 June 2005

Caption Contest Time Again

This one should be good but I have to add one thing:



No Flatulence Jokes!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Winner
"Keep looking to the side...Don't look forward...Keep looking to the side...Don't look forward..."
John Schroeder - Blogotional

Weekly Fashion Police Awards
"Hey - at least I'm dressed. Look at all these other yahoo's who call themselves adults! "
Toni
"Why am I the one wearing a diaper?"
California Conservative
"I think i am a little overdressed for the occasion!"
April Shah

"EWWWW Gross" Awards (way too many of these)
"I hope he took his Kaopectate today!"
Huntress
"That bike seat will never be the same! "
John Schroeder - Blogotional
"I sure am glad Mom talked Dad into using that hair removal cream or this would be like following the cocker spaniel!"
Roger


(if you can't see the picture try clicking here)

Part of the OTB Caption Jam