Assumption of Command

29 July 2005

I finished it

Last night, a bit too late, I finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that FCC@V sent me. Whoa! It is good. I am ready for the next, and final, one now. I really don't wait 2 years but I don't think I will have a choice in that. I have been officially told that I will have to wait in line for my copy of the next one :) She put a sticky note on the last page!

I got this message right before I put the picture of the book from FCC@V from Lady Jane, of A Lady's Ruminations:
Hi! I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you it is great. I also want to thank you for serving our wonderful country. You are a real American hero, even if it is in an office!

I noticed you like the Harry Potter books. Have you got the 6th one yet? It is very good. I can't believe how it ended, however, but I won't say a word. I hope you all can get copies over there soon.

So, for an "Ask Mustang23" Question, which Harry Potter character is your favorite and why?
More Questions!
I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you it is great. I also want to thank you for serving our wonderful country. You are a real American hero, even if it is in an office!
Thank you for the kind words. They are nice to hear. As for the office, the walls seem to be getting closer and closer and it is a bit of a mess right now. I have been doing some packing and there is still some pink wrapping paper strewn about. It's not my fault, Darth Tater is a messy guy.
I noticed you like the Harry Potter books. Have you got the 6th one yet?
I think I went through that already.
It is very good. I can't believe how it ended, however, but I won't say a word.
I am glad you didn't, because if you would have, I would have been a bit upset. Push-ups Galore! Unless you said something like Lord Voldemort eloping with Strawberry Shortcake and having Blackberry Kids! Then I would have laughed.

Yes it is very good. it is a quick read. I had it finished less than 38 hours after getting it in the mail. The pages almost turn themselves. (I would be cool if they did, but I am a muggle and can't make that happen)
I hope you all can get copies over there soon.
The copies are making their way over here. The PX at LSA Anaconda was rumored to have copies and but they were sold out very quickly. People going on R&R have been bring them back as well.
So, for an "Ask Mustang23" Question, which Harry Potter character is your favorite and why?
Well I like all of the characters. Every one like Harry, Ron and Hermonie, that would be too easy of an answer. Of the Others I would Choose Fred and George. I like pranksters and they do it well. They make me laugh.