Assumption of Command

01 July 2005

It's a Caption Contest

I can come up with a couple, just off the top of my head!


Winner!
"And now, with the amazing L-Ron-3000, you too can think like Tom Cruise! In no time at all, you'll be jumping on couches and yelling at Matt Lauer! (Sorry, Katie Holmes not included)."
Dave & Em

Best Brain Washing Awards

"Yesss, youuuu are the most beautiful, Chevvvy Rose, I.I. I.I.I.love you more than any woman on earthhh".
...gasp, gag, heart stops.
Damn! back to the drawing board.
Chevy Rose
"This beard looks great" "This beard looks great" "This beard.... "
(Evil scientist): Ahh, good! The brainwasher 4000 is working just as I designed it. Now we're ready to take over the world!
MMmmwwahhhaaahhaahhaaa!!!
Brenda
(wicked devilish laughing) "I, Fred Phelps will give you everything you 'desire' if you JOIN US. I will throw in this wonderful HALO for free, all you have to do is sign here saying you will wear this HALO forever. JOIN US. You will not be sorry. JOIN US"(mmmwwwaahhhhhh)
MOM (who is not Mustang Mama)

Best Politics Award
Study reveals that cranial cavity of 9 out of 10 anti-war activists is completely empty.
John Schroeder - Blogotional

Best Impersonation of Mork from Ork Award
"Nanu Nanu"
Souldier: Prayer Warrior


Part of the OTB Caption Jam